Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday night lovies...

 Oh, look what I found...

My favorite boots.

There are very few candid pictures of me that I enjoy. But this one...I just was truly happy. Getting ready for my wedding, pushing boxes of decorations, with my best friends.
And I see beauty when I look at that picture.
And that unwashed hair, girl? Fabulous.

Hello, booty!


God, thank you for giving me friends to pin up all them wardrobe malfunctions. No joke, my slip was totally showing. But hey, I wanted to give everyone at my wedding an opportunity to practice mercy and grace. They did.

First picture right after the ceremony

Husband, I love you. Because you were my best friend long before I was ever your "wife." And this was the only thing we could come up with to pose after all that craziness. I really get tired of posing for pictures.

First home

When I see this picture, it will always say to me, "First home." This is the view from our first "home" as married kiddos. Honeymoon, you were full of comfort and grace.

No comments: