Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Tower of Babble


 It has been so long since I've written. Anything. Anywhere.

 I want to write it all out because there is so much that I see 
 and I want to always remember. I want to tell our story, so God 
 can use it however he wants.

 At the end of the day, when it's all said and done, our life is 
 crazy FULL. Full of mercy. grace. truth. our selfish ambition 
 and God's holy hand guiding us in his kingdom work. full of 
 responsibilities and blessing. full of work and full of play.
 Full of our messiness and Him getting all the glory for his 
 holiness.

 In these times, there is one thing I lack more than ever - the
 words.

 The words to explain and paint the picture. And he tells me,

 "Just because you don't have the words to describe what I'm 
  doing does not mean that what I'm doing matters any less. Your
  words are not my value. I am far above your words about me."

 I am so lucky to have a God whose word is ultimate. He needs me 
 for nothing and yet allows me to be part of His glory. 

 When I have no words, I have no need to worry. I have the "word." 

 John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we
 have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father,
 full of grace and truth.

 His word matters more than anything. 

 In my time of lacking my words - don't get me wrong, I 
 completely believe that God loves hearing us talk about him, 
 and gives us stories that speak to others hearts for his glory -
 I sit in His word. That I might know Jesus and his truth and 
 speak those words first.

 

 

  

 

No comments: